Saturday, February 13, 2010

Shorts posts are short

So I really did not do a very good job of updating last week, but stuff happens.

Haha. I just wanted to post to let anyone who reads my blog know that I have decided  to TENTATIVELY, let me say that again, TENTATIVELY, TENTATIVELY  try to post  every Monday-Thursday. Maybe Friday. Yeah. It will probably just end up being whenever something really random happens. 




Alright. I think that is all I really have to say. I am going to go work on Rated R for Ridiculous now. Have an excellent weekend, and if you really need to talk to me, or share some kind of story, etc. , you can always email me or something.

1 comment:

Shakes McGee said...

Well, I still think you are awesome. You can't change my mind. And frankly I have nothing better to do than wait for you to post again, so my feelings aren't hurt.

Post a Comment