Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In which Hitler is a Super Saiyan, Sir Peen finds a mate, and I debunk a common TV misconception

Okay, before I commence with the main attractions of this blog post, I have a random rant to go on. As usual, it is about some stupid ass commercial that happens to be on TV when I type up my post.

The Rant of the Day (TM) is brought to you by  that commercial where Mary Kay talks about her mom and how she gave her advice and she created that heart diamond thing. And then they say that the advice was "Keep your heart open, and love will always find away in."


This is INCORRECT.

If you keep your heart open, which should NEVER HAPPEN unless you are having heart surgery, INFECTION will invite its way in. And then you will have heart failure, and you will either die or have brain damage because your heart shuts down and cuts off the blood supply to your brain.

Okay. On with the show:



OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD OHMY GOD OHMYGOD

I HAVE COME ACROSS A GOLD MINE OF LOL.

Go look at it. Now. It will take you a while to watch, but FUCKING LOL

DRAGON BALL Z, DIARY OF ANNE FRANK FANFICTION CROSS OVER.

YES. SOMEONE FUCKING DID THAT.

FUCKING SUPER SAIYAN HITLER. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHHAAH!

Can you IMAGINE? God. I surely cannot.

Fucking super saiyan Hitler. That is so terrifying and inappropriate.

Also, does that mean that Goku's kids are half Jew, half Saiyan now?

HAHAHAHAHAAH

Okay, I think I have efficiently and effectively conveyed my mirth about that video.

AHAHA

Okay. Now I am done.

SOOO. I have to admit I actually do not have much to talk about in this blog post. I (sadly) did not have any extraordinary awesome shenanigans today.

Except I did almost get killed on the road. And by killed I mean flipped off by people who thought I was beeping at them because they took EIGHTY THOUSAND YEARS to turn into my apartment complex. Except it was not me that beeped the horn. It was my bestie Ashleigh. Because I may or may not have been eating a rootbeer float while driving/slowing down behind this decrepit idiot who waited for like five minutes to finally turn because there cars on the road. And no, the cars were not close.

Ugh.

So yeah. She beeped the horn, and the guy started to go, then saw a car down the road, and stopped again. So she held the horn down.

This kinda ticked me off a little bit.

I, of course protested, to which she replied "Oh please. You know you wanted to do the same thing. I'm your own personal Tyler Durden."

So yeah. Apparently I am a multiple-personality imbued insomniac who enjoys violence and sexing up random people.

Except not really. Because I am totally asexual like that.

Hmmm...OH! I Sir Peen has a mate! Her name is Duchess of Vag. Here, have a picture of the happy couple:



OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I cannot believe I almost forgot this POOMSOSA!

This month is celebrity look alike week. Now, I know that I am totally one of a kind and original, but I have to say that I found someone who looks almost exactly like I do.



Me

Celebrity Look Alike

The similarity is striking, no? 

4 comments:

Amilayne said...

So when's the Peen/Vag wedding? I'll be looking for an invitation in my mailbox.

Dawn said...

Hey you and Aunt Jemima could be twins! Does that mean you get to inherit the Maple Syrup business? I'd look into that if I were you!
LOL!
Just stopping by from The Bloggess!

Shakes McGee said...

Mono Girl again. Google changed my name when I signed up to follow you. Steps two and three in the stalker manual. Step one is announcing that you are not a stalker in your first comment. Then I give you a false name and then I follow you.

I feel at home in your insanity, is that bad?

Subatomic Tomato said...

@Amilayne I have no idea. I need to get on planning that. When you come down for the Murder Mystery, we can TOTALLY have the wedding. And film it. OH MY GOD WE ARE DOING THIS!

@Dawn: Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate it. :D And yes, I think it does mean I inherit her maple syrup kingdom. Definitely checking into this.

@Shakes McGee, AKA monogirl You teach me something new about the stalker manual everyday. Soon I will be a peer-reviewed scholar on stalking. Bless you.

Also, no. Feeling at home in my insanity is a common side effect of being insane already. :D

Post a Comment