Thursday, December 17, 2009

Why the hell do you suddenly have two blogs?

Well, that's a good question. In light of recent..."developments" in my life,I have decided that ignoring my intellect and acting like a completely insane and sarcastic ass all the time is probably not a good idea.

THEREFORE! I have decided to have two blogs: One blog where I rant about random stuff, one that is SPECIFICALLY NOT PG RATED!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- IMPORTANT SHIT

^
|

IMPORTANT SHIT!

Oh,and then the other one is going to be me actually talking about stuff in the world that I read about, and care enough about to share my opinion on. It will be full of humor and wit (hopefully), but will have actual sentiment. Hopefully.

Okay. I'm off to actually write something for the first time in months.

No comments:

Post a Comment