Thursday, December 17, 2009

OH MY GOD NOVEMBER DISAPPEAREDEDEDED

....and by "disappearedededed" I really mean "disappeared" which really means that I was lazy/ busy with school/ in an insane asylum/ many other things and didn't post. My bad. I might actually get serious about blogging now, though, POOMSOSA--

HEY! Don't roll your eyes at me and think that this is the same old song and dance that you've heard before(even though it totally is). I will stab you. In the retina.

That's right. RETINA.STABBING.

I've moved up in the world.

Okay. So, in light of the fact that I went all narcoleptic-y for the ENTIRE MONTH OF NOVEMBER (and most of October, shut up conscience they didn't need to know that), I've decided to give you a little re-cap of what's been going on in my life. (It's totally not even a re-cap though because you haven't even had the cap...cap? I don't know how this works. Whatever. I'm moving on.)

TOP TEN CRAZY THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED IN AMBER'S LIFE (KIND-OF)RECENTLY

1. CORN BECAME A SENTIENT BEING. I hate to say I told you so, but I TOLD YOU SO!

2.My sister turned into a unicorn. Seriously, I have proofs. Here is your PIC OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN:

3. I became the newest Picasso and met a killer Penguin.

4. I found out that my mom is REALLY A FOUR YEAR OLD IN A THIRTY NINE YEAR OLD'S BODY!!!!!!

5. Walmart came out with a new, yet discreet, line of expensive polyester hand bags. AKA they are more over-priced now. Hurray!

6. HITLER Conquered the Smiley Face!!!!!!!

7. I judged the world to be at a NEW ALL TIME LOW!

8. Walmart ran out of Eggo Waffles. How does that even happen?

9. An I-Hop waiter gave me and my friends LEMONS AND SANS-LEMONS!

10. And last, but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST *Drum roll*:

Tiger Woods is going to play The Grinch in a new Christmas movie***


***This is not confirmed in any way possible.


So yeah, that's my life in a nutshell over the past couple of months. Hopefully I'll get back to actually posting.

2 comments:

Amilayne said...

...omg. I can't believe it. Am I dreaming? Or better yet, hallucinating?

IS THAT A POST I SEE???

^^ welcome back blog, welcome back.

Subatomic Tomato said...

LOL. Yes. Yes it is. You should be ultimately proud of me.

Post a Comment