Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Well of course not



Well, of course not.

Honestly.If I were a ninja I wouldn't be able to be found on the internet either people. The entire premise of being a ninja is that you are stealthy enough to kill people and not get killed yourself. It isn't like we're talking about James Bond or something.

So I don't really have much to talk about in this blog post. I just thought that the fact that www.iamaninja.com cannot be found was ironic.

In other news, I REALLY want an adorable Raptor plushie/stuffed animal. And yes, it has to be ADORABLE. If I can't find an adorable Raptor plushie/stuffed animal, I will settle for a similar looking dinosaur.

Also, T-Rex babies are freaking adorable. They would be acceptable too.


WANT!

To end this post, I'm going to leave you all with a list of words I think are bad ass:

Lipid
Rancid
Shenanigans
Tracheotomy
Ligand
Cupric
Ephemeral
Bamboozled
Mongoloid
Zimbabwean
Affidavit

There are probably more,but I can't really think because it feels like someone is pouring acid down my throat.

If you even think about arguing with me about how that was a ridiculous statement because my throat and my capacity to think are not connected, I will cut your head off.

AH! I went so many posts without threatening to cut your heads off too, POOMSOSA. Why do you make me theoretically hurt you?

No comments:

Post a Comment