Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tortilla Chips Are LIARS!



First of all: HOLY SHIT! THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE I WAAAAAAAAANT IT!
Okay, now that my fangirl urges are over, let's talk about life.

As most of you do not know, I have a SECRET FAMILY RECIPE for salsa--- I need to interrupt myself here and say that there is definitely something very wrong with me because I just got upset that a talking golden retriever didn't come bounding into the room when I typed SECRET FAMILY RECIPE. Or is it TV's fault for conditioning me to think that all Golden Retrievers can A) Talk and B) Plot to steal my SECRET FAMILY RECIPE. Damn, it didn't work again. I'm like Pavlov's dogs except I'm not a dog, and TV isn't a sentient being masterminding an experiment.

Or is it? AHHHHHHH! WHAT IF TV IS CONTROLLING MY ANDROID FRIENDS? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I think I need medicine. Right. Now that I'm done hyperventilating, I have serious business to talk about.

I am taking Tia Rosa Tortilla chips to court. Well, I don't actually have a lawsuit filed or anything, but its coming soon. Why am I doing this?

EXHIBIT A:



Seriously Tia Rosa, "Tradition you can taste"?

You can't taste tradition. At all. And don't tell me you can, POOMSOSA.

Tradition is a noun, and you can't taste nouns. Morons. FJKLDSAJFLKSAD

I HATE LIARS!

Tradition you can taste....

I call shenanigans. And a lawyer.

6 comments:

Joyce said...

Of course you can taste tradition. Didn't you know? It tastes a lot like the SECRET FAMILY RECIPE. Oh wait I see a golden retriever. You missed him. Too bad Amber. Luv ya

Amilayne said...

I might have to visit you at some point and glue raptors to your van... RaptorMobile > batmobile

Subatomic Tomato said...

@Joyce: NO YOU CANNOT! Do I have to sue you too? AAAAGGHHHHH! I WANT TO SEE THE TALKING GOLDEN RETRIEVER!

@Amilayne: DOOO IIITTT! IN fact you should come for Halloween so you can see my new show!

Joyce said...

Go head and sue, they will laugh at you and your raptors

Subatomic Tomato said...

No one laughs at me and my raptors. You are dead to me Joyce.

Joyce said...

Dead oh no, is that worse then shunned. I am so scared. Laughing in the background!

Post a Comment