Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This is why people think I am insane/on drugs.

So I have time in between my classes, and I decided to write a blog post.

Hurray!

Okay, so recently there has been an increase in the number of people who ask me if I am on drugs or insane.

While I don't object to being asked if I'm insane, I do mind being asked if I'm on drugs. Mostly because, you know, I'm NOT on drugs.

Right. In lieu of this sudden influx of "are you on drugs kthxbai" questions, I decided that maybe there might be a reason everyone thinks I'm on drugs.

HELL YEAH SUPER HAPPY SHERLOCK HOLMES INVESTIGATION TIME! (I totally just yelled that out loud and got a bunch of really weird looks.

......Reason number one everyone thinks I'm on drugs: I yell random things that I think in public. Also, I spontaneously burst into laughter at inappropriate moments.

Right, so in this HYSHSHIT (LOL IT ENDS IN SHIT! IF YOU PRONOUNCE IT THE WAY I DO IN MY HEAD IT SOUNDS LIKE HIESH SHIT! HAHAHHAHAHAH! I AM IN MIDDLE SCHOOL LOL POOP JOKES!) I swear to God I didn't plan that acronym out...

OKAY! So in this HYSHSHIT (*giggle), I've discovered that I am pretty much the most drugged up person not on drugs I know.

Why? Here, I'll give you some examples in case any of you POOMSOSA have never personally talked to me:

Example Uno: My current status on Facebook

" Amber Deschamps R IS FOR RAPTOR CHILDREN! RAARRRRARARARARRRRAAAAARRRRRRRRR! *raptor noises*"

Subsequent comment conversation on said status:

KRB:I don't even want to know.

Amber (AKA ME):Yes you do. Also, I want a pet dinosaur.

KRB: Too bad.

Amber: You're mean! Just wait until I perfect cloning! I WILL BE NOT ONLY THE RAPTOR EMPRESS, BUT THE DINOSAUR OVERLORD! MWAHAH!! IT WILL BE LIKE T-REX CITY IN YOUR ROOM! RARARARARAAAARARAAAR *raptor noises*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUNANAHNAH ~~(vvvv)~~~ JAWS BITCH!

......Right.


Example two: My way of consoling/offering help to the sick

Amber: Oh no. How are you feeling?

Christa: lol not good

Amber: I'm sorry :( IS there anything I can do? I can totally make microscopic missiles to attack the germs that are making you sick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Example three: A text message conversation I had:

Random number that texted me: Thank you

Me: WHO IS THIS? ARE YOU STALKING ME? I WARN YOU I HAVE GUARD RAPTORS! THIS IS A COMPLETELY TRUE STORY!

Random Number that texted me: nice... This is lars....

~~~~~~~ <(x.x)> ~~~~~~~~~~ DROWNED KIRBY!

Yeah. I'm sure there are a bunch more examples out there, but I'm tired of giving them, so I'm done.


PEACE LOVE AND RAPTORS!

3 comments:

Valaina said...

hehehe peace love and raptors <3

Amilayne said...

You're high on life, not drugs. There's a difference (though apparently not a noticeable one...)

Subatomic Tomato said...

@Valaina: YEEESSSS!

@Amilayne: HAr har har. There is a noticeable difference, thank you very much!

Post a Comment