Monday, September 21, 2009

JFDSKALJFLSABLARGL ANDROIDS ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!!!!!

So I'm sitting in class right now. Yes, yes. I know. I should be paying attention.

Honestly, I don't think I could care any less about the class I'm in right right now if I tried. I really am kind of paying

OH MY GOD!

Professor: What was that phrase that uh... that President Clinton used alot?
Me: I did not have sex with that woman!

That was not the answer he was looking for. I may or may not have been glared at.

Right. So I've recently been catching up on different webcomics that I kind of knew existed but didn't really have enough energy/ un-laziness to go read them. One of these comics is XKCD.

Now, as an intelligent human being, I know that most of the situations portrayed in these comics are not plausible at all. Unfortunately, one of these comics has made me question my assumptions of the world, universe, and everything.

Go ahead, read it. I'll be doing something completely unrelated to this blog while you do.

....

Now, POOMSOSA, I know that you know that Susan knows that I know that Barbara knows that.... Wow I'm a terrible gossiper. I have no idea what's going on right now.

Okay, so I know that you all know that I have some semblance of intelligence. I originally freaked out about this comic, then I got over it. And all was well.

MISTAKE! ABORT MISSION!

I was merely in the eye of the storm.

I swear to God, that this is an actual situation and conversation that I just had with a "friend" on Facebook/Meebo FB chat:

Amber: I only like talking about things that have to do with me! SUPER EGO!!!!

Kris: Narcissistic tendencies much? O.o

Amber:lol No, not at all.

Kris: Got something really ugly? Put it in the Gallery of the Utterly Ugly to enter to win the gorgeous, sleek, and fashionable new LG Bliss.
facebooklink.com

Amber: ...............What the hell?
OH GOD! You're a ROBOT! I KNEW IT

Kris: Its from an ad on my facebook page. There's a picture of a really ugly cat beside it.

Amber:I don't believe you!!!!!!

Kris: If I were a robot, I'd have super strength.....and a shiny metal ass

Amber: http://bit.ly/1628nB
QUICKLY! RESPOND TO THIS CAPTCHA SO I CAN CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY

Kris: You dieded

Amber:I died?How did I die?

Kris: No, dieded

Amber:WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!?!>>

Kris:Facebook said you did anyway

Amber: I think you're secretly a bot.

Kris:You have no proof to back up this claim
:P mwuhaha

Amber:: Did you go to my captcha?

Kris:(UnsortedList)
bool IsEmpty(UnsortedList)
void InitializeList(UnsortedList&)
int main () {
UnsortedList list1

Damn and blast
stupid programming haha

Amber: ............ I'm defriending you now.
you now*
Freaking keyboard and it's sticky keys.

Kris: O.o But then I'd be lonely...

Amber:I'm sure you have other computer programs you can talk to Gollum Bot

Kris:Most of them only speak Binary though And they're all boring

Amber:001 10100010 Lol
I don't know binary

Kris: Its not all that hard, its just long and annoying to say anything in

Amber:Well that sucks.I can see why you computer bots want to branch out and......
Holy shit. You're an android. You computer programs somehow managed to create a humanoid body and upload your programming to it.
AHHHHHHHHH

Kris:In order to protect my secrets I may have to end your life.....

Amber:Bring it on. I'll turn you into a pile of silicone and wiring rubble.
And not in the good way either.

Kris:What makes you think there's only one version of me?

Amber:.......OH dear God.
Excuse me while I hyperventilate.

No comments:

Post a Comment