Friday, September 18, 2009

I don't want to be an amputee, but if I have to be I want to be a complete BAMF like this guy.

OH MY GAWD.

So I decided to make a trip home this weekend, and I made it all safe. Except for this random truck that almost hit me even though I had my blinker on for ten years before I actually turned.

Asshole.

Right. So I came home, an my cousin is looking at all these tattoos, so I start looking at some to help him find a bad ass tattoo, and I FOUND THE FUNNIEST/COOLEST TATTOO EVER!

BAMF TATTOO!


HE HAS AN EFFING SHARK TATTOO ON HIS AMPUTEE NUB! WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT!

I am in complete and total awe right now. I don't even think you know.

I can't even IMAGINE having a tattoo as bad ass as that.

Also, that man is a genius. Because he kinda looks like a guy who goes to bars and parties a lot. And imagine if he got drunk and got into a fight with something, or like some gang member had to kill someone in that bar to be initiated. Normally you would go for the weakest link in the bar, and umm.. yeah, if you're gonna go after a bunch of drunk people in a bar, the less arms the better.

So he's all at a disadvantage because he has one arm. So the gangster is all "I'm gonna bust a cap! YEAH YEAH!" and all walks over there and BAM! SHARK NUB! The gangster is so impressed and afraid that he runs the hell away.

If I am ever an amputee, I'm getting a tattoo exactly like that. Nothing could be better.


.....

HOLY.EFFING.SHIT

RAPTORS!

RAPTOR AMPUTEE TATTOO!


FKSDLJLKSDJFSDSAGARBL!


YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!


Excuse me while I go cut off my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment